Wednesday, January 29, 2014

"Beer Cake"

 
Last year I made this cake for my husband's 50th Birthday.  It is perfect for any adult party.  Even a grooms cake at a wedding.  The possibilities are endless.  Change your beer and the cake color changes.

The bottom layer is a cake stand followed by beers and then I put a cake pan upside right and filled it with more cans of beer.  I did the same for the next layer.  The trays between the layers could be pizza circles, veggie trays or anything that provides a flat surface to place you next layer of "beer cake".

I' m a little anal so you guessed it; my cake is 50 beers exactly!

The field is 2 green bath towels (love it no waste and easy clean up!).  I cut the 50 yard line out of printer paper and wa-la the table was set.

Believe me this is one cake you don't have to worry about leftovers or clean up.

Take it One Prep at a Time,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment